Popular Italian Eatery Debuts Food Truck Tomorrow | Restaurants
For one day only, Chef Mike Isabella will be taking his non-traditional Italian eatery, Graffiato, on wheels throughout D.C. on Wednesday.
With the help of the restaurant’s partner, CityEats, Isabella will be passing out sample bites prepared at Graffiato for all to try.
Chef Isabella also plans to test his fans knowledge of ingredients with a “ Challenge Your Palate” contest. Those who win the contest could score free lunch at Graffiato or autographed copies of Isabella’s cookbook set to release in September.
Known for its hand-rolled pastas, delicious artisanal pizzas, and my favorite roasted potato gnocchi, see where the Graffiato Food Truck plans to stop on Wednesday.
- 8 am: Dupont Circle- Q Street between 20th and Connecticut NW
- 11 am: Union Station – Corner of Massachusetts Ave and F Street NW
- 1 pm: Franklin Park – Corner of 14th and K Streets NW
- 4:45 pm: Farragut North – K Street between 17th and Connecticut NW
- 6:30 pm: National Mall – Corner of 10th Street and Constitution Ave NW